Do Good Door County has been developed to address aging concerns in Door County, Wisconsin.
It is our vision to empower the connections in the community to support a welcoming, safe and accessible culture, enabling people to fully engage living in Door County.
Do Good Door County aspires to be a widely trusted organization for developing and/or implementing programs and initiatives that would further the betterment of Door residents by:
- Identifying mutual concerns and endeavors across the county in line with our Vision.
- Making connections among residents, businesses and government that create a supportive community for living well at any age.
- Establishing an effort towards an Age-Friendly and Dementia-Friendly community.
- Collaborating with organizations, institutions and civic leaders to enhance the aging experience in Door County.
- Launching meaningful programs based on the They is Us project.